skip to Main Content
Back To Top
2-3 Year Old Program
- Our classroom is a place where children are encouraged to experiment, develop, and strengthen their newly acquired skills.
- This program allows the children to explore and discover the world around them
- We believe in a developmentally appropriate curriculum for all children
- The children are taught self-help skills such as dress themselves, toilet training, washing hands and feeding themselves.
- The teacher encourages as much independence as possible while maintaining a safe nurturing environment.
- The children become self-confident and gain self-esteem.
- The children are encouraged to use new vocabulary via stories, songs and finger plays. The children use their imagination in the different learning centers as they acquire language and social skills.