skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Our teacher’s promote infant’s learning through exploration and by fostering their emotional, sensory, social, physical, and intellectual development through song, play, reading and careful monitoring of infant’s needs.
- An infant’s early months of life are so important to their brain development and we give the personal attention and stimulation needed to support healthy brain development.
- The infant program supports each child’s gross motor skills. Infants need supervised tummy time so they can develop and build their muscles. Babies need time and space to explore and manipulate objects.
- Your infant will learn age-appropriate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills in our care.
- The infant program supports the development of their social, emotional and the developmental needs so they will grow into happy healthy preschools.
- We will help make the transition from home as comfortable and natural for you and your child as possible. crucial in creating a foundation of basic trust and security