skip to Main Content
Back To Top
4-5 Year Old Program
- The pre-kindergarten program prepares the students for kindergarten. The student social, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs are continued to be met while introducing new concepts.
- We challenge every child and encourage problem solving in daily lessons
- Our math program emphasizes understanding rather than memorization, giving children opportunities to think, reason and problem solve.
- We use a whole language and phonics approach to reading and writing.
- We believe that children learn by doing and we implement a hands-on approach to learning.
- Children learn new science concepts by doing experiments in class.
- We encourage children to discover and explore to find solutions.
- Our Science Center offers opportunity for science exploration and discovery by providing open-ended activities to investigate, self-discover and problem solve.
- The Math Center is set up to encourage interaction with concrete objects through play by creating opportunities for discovery of basic math concepts.
- Spark interest
- Investigate the subject
- Discover and expand on the curriculum