3-4 Year Old Program
Children at this age are eager learners who are very curious about the world and are anxious to explore.
- We surround the children with a print rich environment as a part of our classroom environment.
- The Math Center is set up to encourage interaction with concrete objects through play by creating opportunities for discovery of basic math concepts.
- Blocks and puzzles will be used to teach counting, color, sorting, patterns, problem solving, and cause and effect.
- Another important area of our curriculum is art. Through art, children learn to communicate and express themselves.
- The children are always encouraged to ask questions and make new discoveries
- Planned activities encourage and promote positive thinking
- This inspires students and they become enthusiastic learners that will ignite the desire to l gain knowledge in all they do.